Residents of 39 California counties receive health and social services through the C-IV Consortium. Users can access their accounts on the C4Yourself self-service portal through the C4Yourself mobile app, which allows them to review their performance, manage their accounts, upload documents and receive messages from their employees.
Homeowners (like you) who participate in C4Yourself Day have the opportunity to meet professionals (like us) who specialize in smart home technology and personalized electronics. We show you how Control4 Smart Homes can unify all your smart home appliances and electronics to be controlled by a single, comprehensive system that gives you incredible control with just one app. We also let you try smart home products – we also help you figure out how to use this convenient system to control all your smart home devices!
Information About Mobile App
- The C4Yourself mobile app allows users to:
- Managing your account includes creating a new C4Yourself account, logging into an existing account and changing your password.
- You can access performance information from CalFresh, CalWORKs (California Child Job Opportunity and Responsibility), and MediCAL. Program status, enrollment status and monthly benefit details are available.
- To simplify your application process, you can use your phone’s camera to scan and upload documents.
- Receive notifications when an appointment is approaching or a document is lost.
- Read messages from social workers about your case.
- You can register a new account or cancel your existing account with just one case.
- You can register a new account or cancel your existing account by logging in with an email address.
- Receive SMS and email notifications.
- Here is a document sent by a social worker.
- Please contact one of our local offices.
- Users of the C4Yourself mobile app have some doubts about how the app works.
If you encounter any kind of trouble then you can contact customer service department.